Mustard Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive oil, Almond oil, Castor Oil, Onion oil, Beetroot oil, Egg yolk oil, Garlic oil, Aloe vera gel Extract
Mustard Oil for Hair Benefits
- Natural Conditioner. …
- Nourishes Hair. …
- Full Of Minerals, Vitamins And Antioxidants. …
- Boosts Blood Circulation. …
- Promotes Hair Growth. …
- Anti-Fungal Properties. …
- Prevents Dandruff.
Coconut Oil Benefits
Coconut oil may have several benefits for your hair and scalp. Using it as a hair mask and leave-in treatment may help moisturize and seal hair. This can help prevent a dry, flaky scalp and dandruff, as well as split ends and hair breakage.
Olive oil benefits hair
- and reduces damage and breakage.
- more moisture.
- increased hair growth.
- stronger hair shaft.
- fewer split ends.
- less dandruff.
Benefits of almond oil for hair
The nourishing oil can soften and strengthen your hair. It’s rich in vitamin B-7, or biotin, so almond oil helps to keep hair and nails healthy and strong. It can also help protect your hair from sun damage, with a natural SPF 5. You can use almond oil as a scalp treatment.
Benefits of castor oil for hair
- Hydrate and moisturize your hair strands.
- Healthy and shiny hair.
- Has antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Rich in vitamin E.
- Boost hair growth.
Onion hair oil
Rich in Sulfur and Potassium, Onion Oil has been known to strengthen split ends and prevent breakage, and firm hair strands. It helps maintain the pH of the scalp and hair roots which facilitates the growth of new hair follicles.
The superfood is highly recommended to be included in your haircare routine. Since it is all-natural, there are no side effects of using beetroot for a healthy scalp and hair growth.
- Prevents hair loss.
- Treats Dandruff.
- Relieves itchy scalp.
- Promotes hair growth.
Egg yolk oil
Eggs are a nutrient-rich hair superfood. Vitamins A and E, biotin, and folate are just some of the nutrients found in eggs that are said to help keep hair thick and healthy. The yolk is loaded with healthy fats, which help replenish moisture and make strands look sleek and shiny.
- Some of garlic’s nutritional benefits may extend to your hair. …
- Natural antimicrobial and antifungal properties found in garlic may also contribute to benefits for hair, as these properties can help kill bacteria and fight germs, keeping you and your scalp healthy.
Aloe vera Gel
- Strengthens hair. Aloe vera has many active ingredients and minerals that can help strengthen your hair. …
- Controls greasy hair. Aloe vera has enzymes that break down fats and so strips your hair of any extra oil (sebum).
- Helps an itchy scalp. …
- Protection from UV damage. …
- Hair growth.